“There are a lot of stories out there waiting for you to live them”
Group Tour 10 Seats | Cost: 37,000 INR per person
- 15th – 27th July 2017 (10 Seats)
- 8th – 20th August 2017 (10 Seats)
Bookings Open Now (Click Here)
Call at +91-8451057819 or e-mail us at email@example.com
- Delhi-Manali Highway with scenic views of the Himalayas
- Manali-Leh Highway with stops at all the major engrossing locations
- Leh-Srinagar Highway up till Magnetic Hill
- All 3 Famous Passes – Tanglang La (17,480 ft), Chang La (17,688 ft), and the mighty Khardung La (18,380 ft)
- Manali (2N)
- Keylong (2N)
- Leh (4N)
- Pangong Lake (1N)
- Nubra Valley (1N)
- Famous Palaces & Monasteries
- Group Leader
- All accommodation on twin or triple-sharing basis
- Manali accommodation in Hotel (EP)
- Keylong accommodation in Tent (MAP)
- Leh accommodation in Homestay (CP)
- Nubra Valley accommodation in Camp (MAP)
- Pangong Lake accommodation in Resort (MAP)
- All Entrance fees and permits as per itinerary
- Delhi-Manali-Delhi transportation in AC Volvo Bus
- Manali-Leh-Manali transportation in Non-AC Deluxe Bus
- Ladakh transport in non-ac car as per itinerary (Innova or similar)
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Any unforeseen expenses beyond our control
- Medical insurance/medical costs/oxygen cylinder
- Wildlife/Environmental/Village Entry fee
(Note: EP – Room Only | CP – Breakfast included | MAP – Dinner & Breakfast included)
Detailed Itinerary for Wanderers Expedition to Ladakh | 12 Nights/13 Days
Delhi – Manali – Leh – Nubra Valley – Tso Pangong – Leh – Manali – Delhi
Day 01: Delhi – Manali
We meet our group leader at around 17:00 hrs at Kashmiri Gate in Delhi and board the AC Volvo Bus to the beautiful hill town of Manali.
Day 02: Arrive in Manali (6,726 ft)
Upon arrival, we check in to our pre-arranged hotel, remaining of the day at leisure for one to explore the beauty of Manali.
Day 03: Manali – Keylong (10,100 ft)
Today we board the bus to Leh. The bus departs at 09:00 hrs from Manali and arrives in Keylong by 17:00 hrs, remaining of the evening at leisure.
Adding to the advantage pool here is those 10 minutes halts at all the major engrossing locations on this stretch –
Manali (6,726 ft) – Rohtang Pass (13,050 ft) – Chenab River – Koksar – Keylong (10,100 ft) – Bara-lacha La Pass (16,040 ft) – Sarchu (14,070 ft) – Nakee La Pass (15,547 ft) – Pang (15,280 ft) – Tanglang La Pass (17,480 ft) – Karu – Leh (11,562 ft)
Day 04: Keylong – Leh (11,562 ft)
Depart Keylong at 03:00 hrs and arrive in Leh at around 18:00 hrs. Upon arrival we check in to our homestay, rest of the evening at leisure to acclimatize. Overnight stay at Leh City: The capital of Ladakh, at one time was a major stop on the Asian “Silk Route”.
Day 05: Explore Leh
Fall in for a jaunt of exploration with beautiful stop-overs like; Leh Palace – Shanti Stupa – Hall of Fame – Gurudwara Sri Pathar Sahib – Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar and Indus River) – Magnetic Hill
Day 06: Leh – Shey Palace – Thiksey Monastery – Chang La (17,590 ft) – Tso Pangong (14,270 ft)
After an early breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake via the Chang-la pass, 3 rd highest motorable pass in the world (17,370 ft). On the way we first stop at Shey Palace. The palace, mostly in ruins now, was built first in 1655. Later we visit Thiksey Monastery and continue our journey to Tso Pangong. Thiksey monastery is located at an altitude of 11,800 ft in the Indus Valley. Spend rest of the evening sightseeing around the lake. Later check into our resort/guest house.
Day 07: Tso Pangong – Chang La – Rancho School – Leh
Post breakfast visit the lake and after spending some time we drive back to Leh. On our way back we visit Rancho School (The school in the movie 3 Idiots). Upon arrival at Leh, we check in at our guest house, remaining of the evening at leisure.
Day 08: Leh – Khardung La (18,380 ft) – Nubra Valley (Diskit – Hunder)
After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley, the road to the Nubra Valley goes through the highest motorable pass in the world, Khardung La Pass (18,380 ft). The Pass is almost permanently covered in fog and snow. On arrival we first visit Esna monastery in Diskit that is over 250 years old. This is the oldest monastery in Nubra Valley. Later visit the sand dunes at Hunder, you can also enjoy a camel ride here (the camel ride is on direct payment basis). Later drive down to Diskit for overnight stay at camp/guest house.
Day 09: Nubra Valley (Hunder – Panamik) – Khardung La – Leh
After breakfast visit the hot sulphur springs at the village of Panamik which is the last destination for tourists travelling across Ladakh. Panamik is also the village that is nestled very close to the Siachen glacier, the highest battle field in the world. Later drive down to Leh. On arrival we check in to our guest house. This is your last evening in Leh, remaining of the day at leisure for you to explore the beauty of Leh on your own.
Day 10: Leh – Keylong
We board the bus back to Manali. The bus departs Leh at 05:00 hrs. Overnight stay at Keylong.
Day 11: Keylong – Manali
Depart Keylong and arrive in Manali. Upon arrival we check in to our pre-arranged guest house remaining of the evening at leisure for you to explore Manali.
Day 12: Manali – Delhi
We board the AC Volvo Bus from Manali back to Delhi.
Day 13: Arrive in Delhi
We shake hands, give each other a hug and walk away with memories worth a lifetime.