“Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get”
– Forrest Gump
Weekend Camping with Unplugged Life
Escape the madness of a city life and come visit our campsite just 4 hours away from Mumbai/Pune; pitched near a blue-water lake surrounded by mountains on all sides.
Per Person Cost:
|6 Pax||8 Pax||10 Pax|
|INR 2599/- pp||INR 2299/- pp||INR 2199/- pp||
INR 2099/- pp
Note: Cost for self-drive trip INR 1699/- per person
- Tent Accommodation
- Dinner & Breakfast (Veg)
- Package Drinking Water (1 bottle pp)
- Transportation in private cab from & to Kasara Station
- Dinner – Rice/Dal/Sabji/Roti/Papad/Pickle
- Breakfast – Poha or Upma & Tea
- Non-veg and special meals can be provided at an extra cost
- Washroom facility is available at a 5-minute walk from the campsite
- Check-in: 12:00 pm | Check-out: 10:00 am
*** For Bookings ***
Call at +91-8451057819
Bhandardara, a hill station nestled in the Sahyadri ranges of Maharashtra, has all the nature’s blessings a place can get. The lush greenery, the humble waterfalls and surrounded by high mountains makes for the perfect holiday spot for city dwellers.
Situated in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, Bhandardara is approximately 170 km’s from Mumbai/Pune and is easily accessible through roadways. This little village is packed with so many attractions coupled with the serenity of the nature that it makes for an adventurous weekend to run away from the hustle and bustle of the cities.
Enjoy this video at Arthur Lake in Bhandardara (click here)
Day 01: Mumbai – Kasara – Bhandardara (approximately 4 hrs)
- Board the 08:36 am Kasara Local Train from CST/DADAR Station on the Central Line to Kasara Station (2 hrs).
- On arrival, you will be transferred in a private cab to our campsite at the beauteous village of Bhandardara (01:30 mins).
- Visit Wilson Dam & later enjoy a boat ride in Arthur Lake.
- Spend the evening wandering around the lake.
- At night, try spotting shooting stars while stargazing.
Day 02: Bhandardara – Kasara – Mumbai
- Post breakfast, spend time at the lake and depart by 10:00 am for Kasara Station to board the local train for your return journey.
How to Reach
- By Road – Bhandardara is approximately 170 km’s from Mumbai and almost the same distance from Pune. While coming from Mumbai take a turn at Ghoti after Igatpuri (Use Google Maps to get here).
- By Rail from Pune – The nearest railway station is Igatpuri. Pick and drop in a private cab can be arranged from here.
- By Rail from Mumbai – The nearest local train station is Kasara on the Central Line. One can board a Kasara Fast Local from CST/DADAR/THANE/KALYAN, etc.
- By Bus – State-run buses are available from Igatpuri and Kasara Station.